1. To effectively manage and transfer the intellectual property rights and research products, and to
fully develop the potential profits of these products.
2. To assist further advancement of campus-wide high-tech research and development through the
payback of royalty.
3. To promote technical interactions between academia and industries and thus generate more
application-oriented research works.
1. To set up and pass the guidelines and regulations for intellectual rights and technology transfer.
2. To build up a standard procedure for the management of intellectual rights and technology
3. To design standard formats for the technical agreements and contracts.
4. To build up a database for the intellectual rights and technology transfer related documents.
5. To set up the strategy and operation plan for the TLO.
1. Promotion of intellectual rights.
2. Promotion of research products generated by university faculties and students.
3. Patents application and technology transfer.
4. Alumni founded companies in HsinChu Science Park.
Our office is in R&D Office which at 8F of National Chiao Tung University Library building.